SWIMMING POOL OPENING SERVICE
- Removal, cleaning, and folding of winter cover and water bags.
- Reconnect of pool equipment and install deck equipment – ladder, handrails, etc.
- Install items that were removed for winterizing (ie: returns, plugs, baskets, pressure gauge, etc. - make sure all these parts are easily accessible, especially if any parts were stored inside).
- Where there is enough water in the pool, start up pump and visually check for leaks.
- Add initial shock to eliminate chloramines and/or begin clearing the pool (one shock is included, all other chemicals extra).
- Homeowner is recommended to have water tested minimum 48 hours after opening to get recommendations for water balancing.
- Outside water taps should be turned on.
- Outside electrical breaker should be turned on.
- Please ensure gate is unlocked. We will lock it on the way out.
- Please ensure no pets are in the backyard and kindly ensure pet waste is cleaned up.
- Please ensure all equipment required for opening is set out to start your pool.